Organizations become market leaders by implementing effective and agile transformation strategies. In a world that keeps moving, companies must be able to offer clients optimized business processes and have sustainable competitive advantages. It all begins with properly assessing business processes and the way that companies can transition toward a new, improved state without disrupting business.
When transformation initiatives are successfully implemented, companies succeed. But transformation can be painful.
Our BPM team have the ability to design, optimize and automate to align business processes with your company’s business goals and needs, substantially and securely increasing the effectiveness of those processes.
Bit Advisory’s business process management services ensure your company is as efficient and effective as possible, ensuring the technologies and practices employed create as streamlined an environment as possible.
Our Team has the Business Process Management and Robotic Process Automation expertise and experience to deliver quick and measurable results for enterprise-level entities looking to implement and optimize a business process management solution.
Our BPM services:
• Analyze and assess current processes;
• Technology Assessment
• Re-engineer processes in order to eliminate redundancies and non-value-added activities;
• Gap analysis;
• Define parameters that are needed to monitor efficiency;
• Process governance;
• Risk Management.
• Robotic Process Automation
Our team has a significant experience with improving the efficiency of business processes, such as:
• Customer relations: marketing, sales and service
• Logistics: merchandise distribution
• Financial: invoicing and accounting, O2C
• Insurance, Asset Management
• Supplier relations
• Central operations management
We take a holistic approach that accounts for the Organization’s strategy and making sure that every business process delivers maximum value to the company.
Our team have extensive experience working in the PPPM field and use best project management and governance practices to help Organizations smoothly ensure project success. The outcomes include shorter time-to-market, improved financial performance, superior quality and increased level of compliance.
Our PPPM services:
• Assign resources to manage projects/ programs/ portfolios for our Clients;
• Define and implement appropriate PPP practices for the Organization;
• Analyze and improve PPP practices and capabilities;
• Integrated project planning, considering projects links and dependencies;
• Resource allocation and tracking;
• Benefit definition and tracking for projects
Our Organizational Change Management methodology allows us to customize our approach to your unique needs, while retaining the specific elements critical to your Company’s success:
• Readiness assessment, design and support/ Organizational alignment – organizational impact assessment
• Workforce transition management
• Engagement and accountability efforts
• Development of communication channels and materials
• Creation of a holistic entity (Center of Excellence) to provide support, guidance and oversight
• Tracking and monitoring results for continual fine-tuning and improvement.
Vendors are a key part of any business. The way vendors are selected and managed has a direct impact on an Organization’s ability to reach its business objectives and to ensure customer satisfaction.
We offer a wide range of VM services – strategy and planning, execution and monitoring – so the Organizations we assist can identify new suppliers fast and so that the existing Vendors deliver maximum value.
Vendors Management Services:
• Establish vendor management practices and vendor management offices (VMO) for company specific needs.
• Procurement management, through market analysis, identification of potential Vendors, establishing evaluation criteria and matrices and Vendor selection;
• Vendor performance management, by establishing SLAs, measuring and monitoring these levels and taking proper action when SLAs are not met;
• Vendor risk management, considering governance and compliance issues, mitigating the risks, incident and problem management.